The Commonwealth Bank Matildas will play the USA in a blockbuster international at Stadium Australia – the venue for the 2023 FIFA Women’s World Cup Final – on Saturday 27 November.
The game is tipped to set a new crowd record for a Matildas international in Australia and marks the first visit to Australia by the World Champion USWNT in 21 years.
Stadium Australia’s match will be the first in a two-match series between the Matildas and the USA in Sydney and Newcastle.
STADIUM AUSTRALIA MEMBER BOOKINGS ARE NOW OPEN
Members have been sent an email with details.
- Fans are encouraged to arrive early and leave plenty of additional time for the entry process.
- Under NSW Health orders, all adult ticket holders (16+) need to be fully vaccinated. A digital or printed version of their COVID-19 Vaccination Certificate will be accepted.
- All ticket holders (16+) need to provide evidence of their vaccination status prior to entering the Stadium.
- To make the entry process as easy as possible, fans should download or print their COVID-19 Vaccination Certificate before arriving at the Stadium.
- A large crowd is on the way, so fans should plan their trip, travel early and arrive at the Stadium for Gates Open at 1:30pm.
- If you are planning to drive, you must pre-book your parking in advance here. Car parks will fill, so don't wait.
- For the most up-to-date transport information, head to the Transport for NSW Event page here.
- Sydney Olympic Park Major Event Buses will run for the game. Services start running between 11.35am and 12.15pm, depending on the route. Services will run regularly after full-time to get you home.
- Express train services will run between Central and Olympic Park from 12:30pm.
- Reminder facemasks are compulsory on public transport and fans will need to use their Opal Card/Contactless Payment on all services.