It's an Easter Footy Fest with the Wests Tigers facing off against western Sydney rivals the Parramatta Eels in their traditional Easter Monday clash at Stadium Australia.
The annual grudge-match will coincide with the Sydney Royal Easter Show, so get behind your team and enjoy an awesome day at the footy and the Show!
- Sydney Olympic Park will be busy with the Sydney Royal Easter Show on next door, so make sure you arrive early to enjoy a big day of footy and fun.
- Pre-booked parking for Easter Monday in Sydney Olympic Park is expected to fill shortly. You must book now if you plan to drive.
- Catching public transport? Plan your trip and arrive early using the Transport for NSW Trip Planner here.
- Express trains will run from Central, Blacktown and Penrith to Olympic Park and return, from 9am until midnight.
- Footy fans can catch Sydney Olympic Park Major Event Buses that will run on all nine routes from early morning until late at night. Buses drop off and pick up from Olympic Boulevard in Olympic Park.
- Download and share your tickets with your group prior to arriving at the venue.
- To ensure a smooth entry, please leave large bags at home.
- STAY HOME if you are sick, feeling unwell or have been in contact with someone awaiting COVID-19 test results.
- Show bags will be allowed inside the Stadium, so why not make a day of it and hit up the show before the Wests Tigers and Eels go at it on the pitch!
|1:35PM||Kick Off: NSW Cup - Western Suburbs Magpies v Eels|
|4:00PM||Kick Off: NRL|
- Footy fans are encouraged to consider all available travel options ahead of time as public transport continues to operate at COVID Safe capacities to maintain physical distancing across the network.
- It’ll be busy at Sydney Olympic Park on Easter Monday with large Sydney Royal Easter Show crowds so plan ahead.
- Drive with your group and take advantage of the discounted parking rate of $20 when you pre-book online available until 11:59pm the night before the game. Parking on the day will be at a higher fee and is likely to fill early.
- If you haven’t pre-booked parking at Olympic Park consider parking at a station commuter car park and continuing your trip to Olympic Park by train.
- Traffic will be heavier than usual on roads approaching the precinct so plan to get there early. You can find real-time updates on traffic conditions at livetraffic.com.
- If you’re planning to catch public transport allow plenty of extra travel time and plan ahead. Express trains and Major Event Buses will run to Sydney Olympic Park from Central and key western line stations.
- Remember you’ll need to tap on and off services using an Opal card or contactless payment as travel is not included in your ticket to the game. Register your details via the Opal website or app ahead of time.
- Look for the ‘green dots’ on-board services to find the safest places to sit or stand and check real-time capacity indicators where available as you may need to wait for the next service with available capacity.
- Additional measures and staff will be in place around Sydney Olympic Park to safely manage crowds arriving and leaving the game so please be patient, practise physical distancing while in queues and follow the directions of staff on site.