1. Your personal information is important to Stadium Australia
2. What personal information do we collect and hold?
Stadium Australia may collect the following types of personal information:
- Email, mail and street address,
- Telephone and facsimile numbers,
- Bank details,
- Details of the products and services you have purchased from us, or enquired about, and any additional information necessary to deliver those products and services, respond to your enquiries and generally complete any commercial transaction between us,
- Details of the products and services that we may purchase, have purchased or enquired about from you, together with any additional information necessary for us to respond to your enquiries and generally to complete any commercial transaction between us,
- Any additional information relating to you that you provide to us directly through our website, call centre, our social media sites, or through our representatives or otherwise.
3. Collecting information about you
- provide Stadium Australia your personal information and contact details;
- order or purchase Stadium Australia products and/or services;
- participate in an Stadium Australia competition;
- interact with Stadium Australia through social media (including Facebook and Twitter);
- register on the Stadium Australia website or use the Stadium Australia Wi-Fi service, Stadium Australia and Telstra may collect information on how you use the Stadium Australia website and the Wi-Fi service; and
- if you contact Stadium Australia, Stadium Australia may also keep a record of that contact.
Stadium Australia will only collect additional personal information with your consent.
4. What happens if we cannot collect your personal information?
If you do not provide us with the personal information described above, some or all of the following may happen:
- Stadium Australia may not be able to provide the requested product and services to you, either to the same standard or at all,
- Stadium Australia may not be able to provide you with information about products and services that you may want,
- Stadium Australia may be unable to contact and/or pay you in respect of products and services you provide to Stadium Australia,
- Stadium Australia may not be able to purchase goods and/or services from you.
6. Using and disclosing your personal information.
Stadium Australia’s purpose in collecting your personal information is to provide you with:
- information that interests you;
- information about events at Stadium Australia and/or Western Sydney Stadium (which is also managed by VenuesLive); and
- special offers that are relevant to your interests.
Stadium Australia will not use or disclose any of your personal information without your consent, unless:
- required by law;
- Stadium Australia believes it necessary to fulfil the above purposes or otherwise to provide you with services or products which you have requested; or
- to protect the rights, property or personal safety of other attendees at Stadium Australia, any member of the public or of Stadium Australia.
In seeking to give you the most worthwhile experience in using the Stadium Australia website or attending Stadium Australia, your personal information may be used to send you advertisements about products and services that Stadium Australia thinks you are likely to be interested in. Stadium Australia does not disclose your personal information to advertisers. Instead, advertisers provide Stadium Australia with advertisements and inform Stadium Australia of the kind of audience they wish to reach. Stadium Australia then takes the advertisement and displays it to users who are most likely to have an interest in the product or service.
In order to operate the Stadium Australia website, fulfil the purposes set out above or otherwise deliver products or services, Stadium Australia may sometimes share your personal information with its corporate partners (including the telco partner that operates the Wi-Fi service), a hirer of Stadium Australia (such as the NRL, ARU or FFA), or a third party payment processor (to process payments for services Stadium Australia provides). Stadium Australia will not otherwise disclose your personal information to other companies or third parties without your explicit consent.
7. When Stadium Australia will contact you
Stadium Australia will not send you any emails without first asking you whether you wish to have promotional information sent to you. If you agree, Stadium Australia may contact you at the email or other address that you provided Stadium Australia in order to provide you with:
- updated information about the Stadium Australia website;
- other information about our products and services which may interest you; and
- other information about upcoming events which may interest you.
If you are receiving promotional information about Stadium Australia and do not wish to receive this information any longer, you may remove your name from our list either by visiting the Stadium Australia website and following the instructions (where that facility is available) or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and asking to be removed from Stadium Australia’s mailing list. Please allow 14 days for this request to be processed.
8. You can access the information Stadium Australia keeps about you
If at any time you want to know exactly what personal information Stadium Australia holds about you, contact Stadium Australia at email@example.com. The file of your personal information retained by Stadium Australia will be made available to you within 14 days.
9. Changing and updating the information Stadium Australia has about you
If at any time you wish to change your personal information that is inaccurate or out of date, contact Stadium Australia at firstname.lastname@example.org and Stadium Australia will amend your personal information accordingly.
10. Deleting the information Stadium Australia has about you or stopping any further advertising material
If you wish to have your personal information deleted, please let Stadium Australia know by sending an email to email@example.com and Stadium Australia will take all reasonable steps to delete such information unless it must be kept for legal reasons. If you do not wish to receive further advertising, marketing or promotional information from Stadium Australia, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or by clicking "No" or “Unsubscribe” where you are given the option of receiving future advertising, marketing or promotional emails Stadium Australia sends to you.
From time to time, Stadium Australia conducts competitions on the Stadium Australia website and through Facebook or Twitter. When Stadium Australia runs these competitions, you will be provided with the choice of being added to a mailing list to receive further contact from Stadium Australia. Unless you choose to receive further communications from Stadium Australia, the information which we collect from your entry in the competition is not used for any purposes other than for the competition.
Winsday competition T&C's available here.
12. Storage and security of your personal information
Stadium Australia will do everything reasonable to keep secure the personal information which Stadium Australia holds about you and to keep your personal information accurate and up to date. Access to this information is restricted to Stadium Australia employees who have specific authorisation. Stadium Australia also continually endeavours to improve security safeguards. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the internet can be guaranteed to be totally secure, so Stadium Australia cannot absolutely promise that the information you provide to Stadium Australia will always be totally secure. Stadium Australia will not be held responsible for events arising from unauthorised access to your personal information.
Stadium Australia will destroy or de-identify your personal information when no longer needed or required to be held by law.
13. Collection of contact details for COVID contact tracing purposes
If Stadium Australia has collected your personal contact details (email address and/or mobile phone number) for COVID contact tracing purposes, pursuant to its obligations under the NSW Public Health Order (COVID-19 Restrictions on Gathering and Movement), Stadium Australia will securely and confidentially store this information for a period of 28 days from the date of the event for which the information was collected. The only purpose for which this information is to be used is if Stadium Australia is required to disclose it to NSW Health (on request), so that NSW Health can contact trace COVID-19 infections. Stadium Australia will destroy your contact information once the 28 day period has lapsed.
14. Stadium Australia and links to other websites
Stadium Australia provides links to websites outside of Stadium Australia’s website. These linked websites are not under Stadium Australia’s control and Stadium Australia is not responsible for the conduct of companies linked to Stadium Australia’s website. Before disclosing your personal information on any other website, Stadium Australia advises you to examine the terms and conditions of those websites.
15. What to do if you have a problem or question
If Stadium Australia becomes aware of any ongoing concerns or problems with the Stadium Australia website, Stadium Australia will work to address these concerns promptly.
16. Future changes